Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are growing and now need to strengthen our organization. We are looking to find a driven and ambitious HR Specialist to join us either in our Swedish or Finnish offices. You will collaborate directly with both HR and administration..
Do you want to develop your skills and evolve as an HR professional? Then we want to talk to you!
As an HR Specialist you will:
- Support line managers and colleagues in all HR questions within the life-cycle of the employment relationship
- Have a relevant role in recruitment and on-boarding (employment contract, induction, etc.).
- Assist and co-operate with our HR Manager in various tasks such as internal communication.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, update our intranet and other HR documents, and handle benefits administration and other practicalities.
- Diverse range of duties: everything from HR development to HR reporting as well as various office admin tasks.
Furthermore, your responsibilities can be defined according to your personal interests. You will report to the HR Manager, who is located in Finland.
What we are looking for:
- We want you to be ambitious and take great responsibility for your tasks.
- You are a "doer" who thrives in a varied role.
- It is important that you are structured, service-oriented, meticulous and efficient.
- Easy to build trust with and you organize and prioritize activities effectively, as well as setting and meeting deadlines.
- You are flexible as a person and find it easy to make contacts.
We offer exciting opportunities to work with a leading global player in multilingual communication services in a team of experienced and friendly colleagues. The position will give you the possibility to develop your knowledge of HR and develop your career in the field of translation and localization.