Business Development Representative Nordics (native Swedish, Norwegian, Danish)
TextMaster is a rapidly growing tech company specialised in online professional translation. With over 10,000 customers in 110 countries worldwide, from SMBs to large corporate clients, TextMaster is actively expanding (150% yearly growth) and has become the leading platform in Europe in less than 5 years.Since 2018 TextMaster is part of Acolad Group.
TextMaster disrupts the traditional translation market ($30Bn worldwide) by offering two main benefits: professional translation services available online 24/7 and a network of thousands of highly qualified translators in 50 languages and fields of expertise.
To fuel this growth, we’re looking for an ambitious native Danish or Swedish speaking Business Developer to join our team in our Paris office. You’ll join a fast growing company with enormous international potential and a young, energetic group that’s shaking up the translation and copywriting industries. With a generous commission structure and an exceptional company culture, TextMaster just might be the place you’ve always wanted to work at.
You will work closely with our Head of Sales Benelux & Nordics, and focus on our main target markets: eCommerce, Travel, Fashion, Technology, Consumer Brands, Web players and Agencies. You will identify and convert potential prospects while building relationships with existing clients.
- Drive TextMaster’s revenue on the Nordics markets by identifying and converting new leads
- Contact potential prospects by calls and email using the best sales automation tools on the market
- Close deals
- Educate prospects and clients and develop relevant solutions using TextMaster’s services
- Attend industry events to build your network of prospects
- Manage existing client relationships and upsell over time
- Swedish, Norwegian or Danish native speaker that also speaks Swedish and English; French is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Successful track record of negotiation and closing deals quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy culture
- Experience in selling services & software within ecommerce or tech markets is a plus
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- You are autonomous and dynamic, with a strong sales spirit and good interpersonal skills
- You are skilled at client negotiation and using a variety of sales tools. You can adapt to different audiences
- You do not take no for an answer and find creative solutions to get the sale
- You are a good listener and know how to win your prospect’s trust through intelligent and convincing recommendations
- You are more of a “hunter” than a “farmer”
- You work well in a team
- You are passionate about the startup landscape and new online ventures
- Competitive salary with significant commissions
- Great young & dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth : possibility to evolve to a management position
- Competitive benefits
- Offices based in the heart of Paris (2nd arrondissement), possibility to work from home a few days per week