- Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
ACOLAD CONTENT SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEWNO 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
THE JOB ROLE
1 Main Purpose
The job holder is responsible for the entire life-cycle of content services projects in a given portfolio, ensuring customer expectation are met in terms of turnaround time, quality, and price; while in parallel ensuring budget/margin optimization
2 Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for Projects execution including compliance to deadlines, standards/methodology, budget and margin optimization, quality standards, status reporting, month-end financials
- Manage and delegate day-to-day project tasks to assigned Service Managers/Coordinators
- Responsible for customer project setup, quotes and scheduling (per defined thresholds, collaborating with Account Management for complex quotes and those requiring validation)
- Responsible for customer feedback, entry of CAPA's and completion of investigations.
- Owns collaboration with RM, linguists, technical leads on resourcing and query management
- Customer and internal communication and status reporting
- Collaborating with Account Management to define new processes and to strategize on process and tool optimization for a customer
- Responsible for margin optimization, including both internal and external costs, working with RM as needed to support these efforts
- Ensure linguistic material, such as TMs, glossaries, style guides, are consistently updated and delivered per SLA's
- Participate in the pre-sales activities as needed
- Participate in quality audits, recognize opportunities for improvement and implement the changes as needed
National and Festival Holidays
Five days work week