Acolad Digital (soon to become AmeXio) is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience.
Together with AmeXio, which we are merging with, we are a true specialist and European leader in Customer Experience, Enterprise Content, and Customer Communication Management markets. AmeXio provides consulting services, expertise, and solutions built on partner solutions (Adobe, Microsoft, OpenText, IBM, Hyland, etc.), proprietary software solutions, custom application software, as well as multi-cloud platforms. AmeXio is projected to generate €85 million in revenue across nine countries.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html; https://www.amexio.fr/en/home/
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Sales Representative in the field of IT Consulting! As our new colleague you will play a crucial role in driving our business growth by connecting with potential clients, understanding their technological needs, and offering tailored IT solutions. With our comprehensive range of products and services, we empower organizations to streamline their employee and customer-oriented operations. You are going to play a pivotal role in presenting our offerings to potential clients and forging long-lasting partnerships.
We operate within the enterprise segment, which means you will get to work with large and complex sales procedures. You will be working together with our technology partners to enter the market. That is why, in addition to maintaining a strong relationship with your clients, you will also be responsible for retaining the valuable relationships we have with our partners. In summary, your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to promote our IT consulting services to potential clients.
- Identifying and targeting key decision-makers within organizations to generate new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- In combination with the pre-sales consultants; conducting product presentations and demonstrations, highlighting the value and benefits of our IT consulting services.
- Collaborating with the delivery team to ensure smooth project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and advancements in IT consulting to effectively communicate our competitive advantages.
- Achieving sales targets and contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects and learn a lot from our complex sales procedures.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Work-life balance is key - you can combine working with your colleagues and visiting clients with working from home.
- Company-sponsored events and team-building activities.
- A company car to make sure you can visit your clients.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!
If you are a proactive and ambitious individual who thrives in a complex sales environment, in working with large enterprise companies and possesses a genuine passion for all things IT, we invite you to join our team! Elevate your career and make an impact by sending your resume to us. Let’s shape the future of Enterprise Content Management together!