Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Acolad group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Head of Sales for our private sector team in the Netherlands. Reporting to the General Manager, you manage our private sector team, relationships with our key clients, develop revenue and ensure customer success.
A highly networked role, the position requires an ability to work with top managers across business units and locations as well as to interact with potential customers to ensure a winning proposal and excellent customer relationships.
As a true business partner, you are constantly seeking to improve the customer experience and to ensure the highest level of service to our clients.
- You are responsible for the private sector sales team, revenue and profitability at Acolad Netherlands;
- Set the local strategy and accelerate growth of the business;
- Analyse sales results (revenue, margin) and implement plans for improvement, as needed;
- Keeping abreast of geopolitical and market developments, relevant technologies and competitor landscape;
- Proactively identifying and assessing opportunities in the private sector Translation and Interpreting markets;
- Monitor, track and evaluate account managers portfolios on KPI’s; ensure up-to-date and accurate records in eCRM (data quality) for the market;
- Deliver weekly/monthly and/or quarterly updates/reports/forecasts to general management and Chief Revenue Officer;
- Tight collaboration with tender team;
- Ensure our RFP win rate is the highest possible;
- Manage through your team existing contracts and develop new revenue through up- and cross-selling with your team;
- Building an engaged workforce, ensuring strong collaboration across the organization;
- Acting as a liaison between Clients and Head of Production/s and Technology team to ensure excellence in meeting client requirements.
🌎 Working for a fast-growing international company within a multicultural environment;
🚇 A great location to work, near Amsterdam in a comfortable office;
💼 Competitive salary package.