Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Translation Project Manager Life Sciences to be part of our team in Brussels, Belgium.
As Translation Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer translation orders according to customer requirements and Acolad standards. You will be a part of our Production Team and will work on deliveries for a portfolio of customers.
- Day-to-day management of translation quotes & orders according to customer requirements and group standards.
- Close collaboration with customers, account managers and translators/linguists.
- Process improvement and linguistic quality optimisation.
- Organisation and monitoring of overall workflow processes and timelines including service delivery (quote, translation, revision, review and other linguistic services).
- Monitoring of Service Delivery related KPIs, e.g. adherence to deadlines, vendor costs, in-house costs, productivity, volume per service and per language combination, number of complaints