Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for a Junior Office Manager to join our team.
Your tasks, activities & responsibilities:
- You ensure the office is managed properly: you are in contact with maintenance suppliers, building management, etc.
- You manage and monitor our fleet (100 cars). You ensure good advice and correct administrative follow-up with the employees and are in regular contact with the various suppliers.
- You are responsible for the execution of a number of administrative processes (purchase of office materials, checking invoices, etc.) and also help to simplify them.
- You organise meetings (booking meeting rooms, ordering lunch, etc.) and office events (our yearly barbecue, the Sinterklaas party, etc.).
- You are responsible for booking business trips and trainings.
- You welcome visitors and take care of incoming and outgoing communication (telephone, e-mail and post).