US Solutions Architect for Business Solutions
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Business Solutions team in the US. Covering US working hours.
As a Solutions Architect (SA) within the Business Solutions team, you will be mainly responsible for leading the implementation projects of solutions requested by Acolad clients. You will ensure that the implementation is completed according to project specifications, within an established time frame and budget.
- The SA validates the language technology choices suggested to the client by Pre-Sales.
- The SA plans the implementation steps required to deliver the solution to the client.
- The SA turns the client’s requirements into specifications, to be followed during the implementation project.
- The SA coordinates the tasks of the various stakeholders involved in the implementation project.
- In agreement with the Head of Business Solutions, the SA may also participate in events, conferences, or seminars in order to keep his/her knowledge of language technology solutions up to date, and to maintain public relations with the important players in the localization sector.
Therefore, the Solutions Architect’s main tasks include:
- Provide input on the most suitable technology solution for the client.
- Schedule and run kick-off meetings with client and production teams.
- Together with the Solutions Engineer, assess the customer’s requirements to plan the setup tasks.
- Schedule and run meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft the Statement of Work document, a document specifying the scope, schedule and deliverables of the project.
- Keep the various stakeholders informed of the various stages of the implementation project.
- Timely inform Sales if costs of implementation exceed the originally estimated costs.
- Coordinate with Solutions Engineers the testing of the configured solution.
- Maintain documentation related to the implementation project.
- Introduce the solution to the client end-users.
- Define the launch date of the solution.
- Monitor the solution during a post-launch period.
- Organize retrospective sessions at the end of the implementation project.
- Provide solution-related support to client.
- Provide support to Pre-sales in RFIs and RFPs.
- Provide consultancy to pre-sales on Acolad solutions.
- Communicate with the product teams for feedback and escalation.
- Perform setup tasks when needed.
- Introduce the solution to Acolad production users.
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are a plus
- 5+ year experience in the Translation industry
- Extensive knowledge of language technology tools (TMS, CAT tools)
- Experience with Acolad portfolio of language technology solutions (connectors, portals)
- CMS knowledge is a plus
- Working in a team and with other teams
- Works in an organised and transparent way
- Complies with instructions
- Attention to details
- Curious about new tools and processes
- Communication and information sharing
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
✨Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options.
✨Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
✨401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
✨Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
✨Nine paid holidays per year.
Salary range will be ($70K to $100K) dependent upon candidates experience and physical location. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary.