Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant for Structured Content Solutions to join our team. A Senior Solutions Consultant is a core member of the Acolad Digital Solutions Team, keen on continuously refining our offering, evangelizing our services within the Acolad Digital customer and prospect base, and fostering our partner relationships. A Senior Solutions Consultant forms a strong team together with the solution manager (in day-to-day operations) and the rest of the solutions team (in knowledge sharing).
Your tasks, activities & responsibilities:
- Strategic Consultancy:
- keep track of all Acolad Digital activities with strategic accounts by engaging with colleagues and account counterparts and defining business improvement opportunities
- discuss and define the solution roadmap for customers and the role Acolad Digital can play within the execution
- create proposals for the customer challenges and cooperate with sales to present these to the customer
- Knowledge Sharing:
- assist in all customer/employee experience-related marketing activities: webinars, events, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- document and share any learning/best practices
- discuss with sales the types of knowledge/support they require
- Solution Management:
- convert customer feedback into updates to the offering
- develop a broad vision of the employee experience field, and evangelize that vision internally and to customers
- attend meetings with potential technology partners and contribute to decisions about the technology portfolio
- Partnership Management:
- contribute to the definition and execution of annual partner strategy and implementation plans
- liaise with product management on roadmap discussions for the different products in our portfolio