TextMaster is a rapidly growing tech company specialised in online professional translation. With over 10,000 customers in 110 countries worldwide, from SMBs to large corporate clients, TextMaster is actively expanding (150% yearly growth) and has become the leading platform in Europe in less than 5 years. Since 2018 TextMaster is part of Acolad Group.
To fuel this growth, we’re looking for an ambitious native German-speaking Business Developer to join our team in our Berlin office or fully remote.
You’ll join a fast growing company with enormous international potential and a young, energetic group that’s shaking up the translation industries. With a generous commission structure and an exceptional company culture, TextMaster just might be the place you’ve always wanted to work at.
- Drive TextMaster’s revenue on the german market by identifying and converting new leads
- Contact potential prospects by calls and email using the best sales automation tools on the market (LinkedIn Sales Nav, Salesloft …)
- Define sales approaches adapted to each type of prospect, test them, iterate them, improve them
- Develop & ensure the SDR teams’ skills for outbound prospecting, qualifying, and opportunity creation
- Work closely with the DACH Sales team to ensure proper alignment on our territory plan, target personas, opportunity quality, and SDR to Account Executive hand-off
- Close collaboration with international SDRs (15 people)
- Fluent German speaker (Level C2 minimum)
- You have a confirmed experience in Sales (at least 1 to 2 years experience in BtoB).
- You are a hunter at heart, you have already done prospecting and you love it.
- Min. University Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in selling services & software within ecommerce or tech markets is a plus
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- You have a strong sales spirit and good interpersonal skills
- You are positive, proactive, creative, thoughtful and dynamic. You take initiative and don't stay in your comfort zone.
- You are skilled at using a variety of sales tools.
- You are a good listener and know how to win your prospect’s trust through intelligent and convincing recommendations
- You are a team player and enjoy the unwavering support of your peers
👯♀️A young and innovative team
💰An attractive and un-capped package
🏤 Based in one of our offices in Paris, Nantes, Berlin, Munich or fully remote
📈dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth
👩💻intense onboarding & weekly one-to-one mentoring
🌍great collaboration between international teams