Stage - Customer Support
We’re looking for an ambitious French speaking CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER to join our team in our Paris office for a 6 months-internship.
You’ll join a FAST-GROWING company with substantial international potential and a young, energetic team that is revolutionizing the translation and copywriting industries.
With an INCOMPARABLE company culture to offer, TextMaster just might be the place you’ve always wanted to work at.
TextMaster is a rapidly growing tech company specialized in online professional translation, with over 10,000 customers in 110 countries worldwide, from SMBs to large corporate clients. The company is actively expanding and has become the leading platform in Europe in less than 5 years. TextMaster has been part of the Acolad Group Since 2018.
TextMaster disrupts the traditional translation market ($30Bn worldwide) by offering two main benefits: professional translation services available online 24/7 and a network of thousands of highly qualified translators in 50 languages and fields of expertise.
Description of the main responsibilities
- Analyze and respond to customer and authors support issues
- Coordinate and follow-up your clients’ translation projects
- Advise and accompany clients in order to fulfil their requests (briefing, assistance by telephone, e-mail, etc.)
- Ensure that the deadlines imposed by clients are respected and monitor the quality of the orders placed
- Timely replies to client requests and maintain a high level of service
- Handle potential client feedback
- In general, ensure that translation resources meet the needs of clients and supervise the quality of the delivered translations
- Languages: native level of French, fluent English, another language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong capacity to work independently, take initiatives and respect short deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to learn to use new technical tools
- Previous experience in project management, customer care or translation is a plus
Legal compensation + bonus
Lunch vouchers (tickets restaurant)
50% travel pass refund (pass Navigo)
Young and dynamic atmosphere, team spirit
Position based in central Paris
Possibility to work remotely 2 days a week
Health insurance add-on
Permanent contract opportunity after the internship