Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity.
We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad relies on its international network of freelancers and agencies. This network, composed of native speakers, enables Acolad to deliver translations in more than 80 languages, covering more than 650 language combinations.
Acolad has a committed network of freelance partners that have collaborated with us for several years. As a result of evolving client needs we focus on continuously expanding and enhancing our service solutions. We believe in joining internal and external forces; working with dedicated experts to on-board, recruit and coordinate our group of freelance partners. Our team will work towards integrating you in our projects to help you become an important member of our group. We receive projects continuously and are always looking for professionals that want to be part of our success.
Are you available? If so, Acolad would like to hear from you.
We have many daily projects and are looking for the very best DTP Specialists and DTP agencies to join us!
- Execution of typesetting, files formatting on multilingual files to ensure that localized documentation matches the source files. Verification that the documents meet customers’ acceptance criteria.
- Close collaboration with team members to ensure project goals are met and schedule is adhered.
- Implementation of linguistic and formatting changes to the documentation, as required by customers localization process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in source/target such as fonts, artwork or other depictions such as graphs, tables, videos, etc., and determine the best course of action.
- Communicate effectively with internal team during project execution: define deliverables, provide status reporting and troubleshooting.
- Highly service minded and strong sense of adhering to deadlines
- Ideally, min 2 years of desktop publishing experience.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (or above).
- Understanding of documentation localization processes.
- Very good command of MS Office, Adobe Suite (InDesign, FrameMaker, Photoshop) and E-learning software.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Long term partnership, where you are considered as a true co-worker
- Direct contact with our Project Management team
- Fair and punctual payments
- Good opportunities for personal development