Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Trainee to be part of our Training Center Team in Boulogne-Billancourt, France
As Training Center Trainee, you will be part of our Transformation and Global Operations Business Unit and will be supporting the team with training activites and defining training content and methodologies.
- Support and follow up training initiatives
- Support defining training content and methodologies
- Create content (training): researching topics; creating training material (presentations, videos); revising existing content.
- Accountable for learning Catalog: Creating, adding, and administrating Learnings
- Manage Onboarding Programs: assigning and scheduling Learnings; maintaining and updating curricula/training plans (liaising with Team Leaders/Managers to ensure)
- Implement and follow up of new/updated processes while supporting the on-boarding of new/updated processes into production, considering methodologies and technologies in place
- Provide end-user support on LMS
- Liaison with IT where applicable