Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Senior Analyst to be part of our team in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for running our Business operations processes (Business Planning, Target Setting and Achievements), including designing and implementing new processes and projects. You will be instrumental in providing insights to Sales Management on their Sales teams performance as well as supporting the CRO and Sales Ops manager deploying global Sales Strategy initiatives through data analysis, project management and tool implementation.
1. Business Operations - Run all Quarterly processes, including:
- Business Planning
- Forecasting process from commercial teams for existing and new business
- Support Sales teams in the Account planning process and Territory mapping process
- Operationalize Tiering process
- Target Setting
- Collection of Sales Teams & individual Targets
- Ensure Compensation plans are in line with Sales roles and company Sales comp philosophy
- Implement and run Quarterly Bonus calculations process in collaboration with HR and Sales manager
2. Project Management
Strengthen our existing Business Operations processes in collaboration with Sales Ops manager, Sales leaders, HR and IT
- Help building improvements and design process workflow
- Implement a Sales commission management system: collaborate with IT to ensure tool implementation and data integration
- Deploy to all Sales team and support
- Monitor and ensure compliance of data tracked in the tool
Support CRO and Sales Ops manager to drive the Go-To-Market strategy definition and implementation by running strategic analysis and providing change management structure
Create and animate Sales Ops communication channel:
- Provide documentation and trainings to Sales leaders and Sales teams: Sales Playbook, Sales Compensation playbook, Business process trainings
- Set-up and drive cadenced communication to Sales Leaders on key updates, deadlines and processes
Strengthen our Sales Compensation model by providing financial modelling of designed comp plans and Sales Compensation analytics to drive data-based comp plan design
Build a structured data repository to analyze forecasts vs. actuals, achievements vs. targets (by geo, components, role, time etc.
Proactively analyze and report on trends and key findings related to Business planning and compensation and provide business recommendations
Provide quarterly payout analysis for Top Management