Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
ACOLAD CONTENT SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEWNO 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
THE JOB ROLE
Working under general supervision, participates on extended project teams to execute assigned tasks to support the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables.
1 Main Purpose
- Working under general supervision, participates on extended project teams to execute assigned tasks to support the development and localization of final packaging and labeling deliverables
2 Main Responsibilities
- Execute tasks within the scope of packaging and labelling development projects, as assigned.
- Coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope and timeline.
- Perform quality control checks on packaging and labelling deliverables.
- Interface with external suppliers for outsourced work, including translation, localization, desktop publishing, printing, etc.
- Communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks to key stakeholders and management, as needed.
- Ensure final packaging and labelling materials meet all requirements set forth in the labelling standard operating procedures and are appropriate for use by printing suppliers.
- Prepare packaging and labelling materials for reviews and approvals. This includes tracking changes, proofreading and verifying content, and generating support documents.
- Report status of activities to the key stakeholders and management, proactively alert leadership if the schedule of individual activities is at risk.
- Ensure packaging and labelling projects meet defined specifications, regulatory and quality requirements, timelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
National and Festival Holidays
Five days work week