Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join our team! You will have overall responsibility for configuration control architecture and software management tools, including but not limited to the knowledge, configuration, and deployment of application whitelisting software tools, and server configuration control software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and metrics associated with security controls to ensure controls are tuned for peak effectiveness.
- Evaluation, recommendation, and adjustment of work processes as necessary to correct adverse trends.
- Work closely with operations teams to develop processes and security standards for the organizations virtual and physical server environments.
- Measure, identify, and remediate servers and network devices that do not meet security standards.
- Instill analysts to identify and address threats in a timely manner and to troubleshoot, resolve operational issues involving security controls.
- Organize the work aligned with support duties, internal initiatives and project demands.
- Abide to company Standards/Policies and procedures, being able to participate in Audit’s and costumer RFPs providing required information.
- Provide technical support for an on call basis (Yet to be defined). This involves handling events arising from CSIRT to perform extensive troubleshooting, and coordinating resolution or restoration of primary responsible systems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Special consideration given to relevant industry certifications
- Minimum of 2 years server and network security experience in mid-sized to large it organizations, ideally willing to develop management skills.
- Must have experience with security-related technologies including logging and monitoring tools (SIEM), antivirus systems, host-based firewalls, host-based intrusion detection systems, Active Directory, application white listing and server configuration controls.
- Must have in depth, hands-on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems and Cloud based environments.
- Must understand security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and applications servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Experience or understanding of NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, and Cyber Kill Chain Frameworks.
- Experience analyzing new requirements and making security recommendations based on business objectives.
- Must have experience implementing and maintaining security controls and best practices.