Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator & Writer to join our Public Sector team in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Bid Coordinator & Writer, is the driving force behind winning tenders for our Language Solutions business. As Bid Coordinator & Writer you are responsible for producing professional written proposals that superbly articulate Acolad’s value proposition in the Translation & Interpreting market.
A highly networked role, this position requires an ability to work with managers across departments as well as potential Public Sector customers. Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
As Bid Coordinator & Writer you will take a leading role in coordinating tenders and ensuring timely submission of our response.
Working in collaboration with Acolad’s Public Sector account management team, you will help contribute to the development of the win themes and solution narrative for each tender.
Responsibilities and key competencies:
- Create content and rewrite / edit content from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, vendor management, production, tech teams, …
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Head of Sales to build a solid proposal structure in line with tender specifications
- Produce completed tender responses while adhering to RFP deadlines, escalating issues where required to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that our value proposition and USPs are articulated in a way that meet and exceed client requirements
- Communicate and influence: prepare and drive Deal Reviews with senior management and executive team sponsors
- Actively network with instutional contacts and subject matter experts to make sure that we are aware of market trends
- Manage and update content in proposal automation software for reuse