Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager join our team. As an Account Manager, the main purpose of your job is to manage a portfolio of existing customers and develop the turnover of this portfolio by diversifying contacts / Upselling / cross selling.
CUSTOMER RETENTION AND REVENUE GROWTH
- Advise and develop customer loyalty while ensuring that the offer meets their respective needs.
- Develop the turnover by activating new user contacts within the client, propose new solutions allowing customer satisfaction.
- Secure all user contacts through sales actions.
- Negotiate pricing conditions.
- Follow-up on passive customers.
- Carrying out Business Reviews with purchasing and user contacts.
CALLS FOR TENDERS
- Anticipation of calls for tender in the sales cycle.
- Taking into account all the elements of the consultation file - respecting the processes.
- Drafting of answer items in connection with the Pre Sales Team.
- Implementation in connection with the production teams.
- Discussions with the client on the specifics of the project.
- Advising the client on the technical and sales aspects of his project.
- Taking into account all the items of the brief: constitution of the specifications.
- Indication of the rates / deadlines to be applied in accordance with existing contracts and the previously established specifications.
- Establishment of the quotes.
- Follow-up of the quotes with the customers for approval / negotiation.
- Follow-up of customer satisfaction after delivery. In case of dissatisfaction, settlement of the dispute in collaboration with the manager.
- Answer to the potential questions of the customer and/or the Project Manager during the project or before the project.
- Guarantee the quality follow-up (customer reports) and associated action plan.
- Ensure the respect of payment deadlines by the customer (Follow-up and invoicing reminder in connection with the accounting department if necessary)