Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Romanian trainer to join the Acolad team in Finland for onsite lessons in Tampere or alternatively online lessons. We offer you a chance to work with highly motivated adult learners on beginner and intermediate level. The work is rewarding, independent and varied.
Suitable applicants would have:
- A degree in Romanian language and pedagogy (BA/MA or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching Romanian to adults
- Sufficient knowledge of preferably Finnish or alternatively English as support language
- Sufficient IT skills and knowledge of online meeting tools (Teams or Zoom)
- Independent and enthusiastic approach to training
- Course and lesson planning according to customer needs
- Good social and interaction skills to boost engaging lessons
Please send us your application and CV by 31st August. For any questions about the role you can contact Maria Salminen (email@example.com).
The position is part-time and hourly based. You can also work for us as an independent freelancer or vendor.