Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAMS IN THE ROLE OF JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT AND START YOUR CAREER IN ACCOUNTING!
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in accounting software S4HANA (SAP)
- Perform reconciliations and account clearings
- Track and monitor accounts payable
- Good English knowledge
- Professional education and work experience in finance or accounting would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads
- Ability to learn quickly
- Monthly salary from 1000,00 EUR accompanied by other incentives (health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus)
- Friendly colleagues, team activities
- Training and personal development opportunities within a global organization
- Work in a stable company with over 30 years of experience and a steady position among the top 10 worldwide market leaders for language services
- Enjoy international work environment with colleagues from different countries in our A class office Place 11
For more information please call +371 24880909