Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a part-time Office Manager (4 days a week) to be part of our team in Brussels, Belgium. The job holder will be in charge of providing office assistance to the correspondent entity and all its employees. The Office Manager will report to the Local HRBP.
As Office Manager some of your responsibilities will be:
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Answering telephone calls
- Sending and receiving correspondence
- Support meetings organization, preparing meeting rooms, coffee breaks and lunches
- Order office supplies
- Provide support as a backup to travel management
- Support the local managers in administrative tasks
- Local support for accounting towards suppliers and customers
- Provide support to invoicing processes and all local accounting related items
- Support to Health and Security responsible and follow up occasional audits
- High school diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a similar position is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel,…)
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Good working relation with team members
- Proactive and Service-oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Stress resistance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Hospital insurance
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Free Public Transport pass
- Thirteenth month
- Double holiday pay
- 32h/week (82%)