Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to be part of our sales team in Berlin or Munich. The main objective of the Account Managers is to establish, manage, and extend excellent relationships with their assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenues, better margins, and long-term growth.
- Acting as a liaison between customer and internal teams to ensure excellence in meeting customer requirements.
- Primary point of contact and first point of escalation for the customer.
- Operational strategy, onboarding, communications, input to forecasting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Working collaboratively with the Business Development Manager and the Global Solution Architects for each account defining solutions/services and pricing.
- Defining, managing and monitoring compliance to Service Quality Plan (SQP)
- Owning the quarterly business review (QBR) or annual business review (ABR) with customer.
- Ownership of customer feedback/complaints and ensuring consistent investigations, root cause analysis and clear communication.
- University level or equivalent 3 years degree in a relevant area (business, translation...).
- A least 5 years’ experience in service/project management in Language Services or in similar roles/businesses.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or first level management role preferred.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in operational service/project management processes and methodologies, preferably related to Language Services.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing customer relationships at different levels, including difficult situation, conflicts, and complaints (stress management abilities).
- Strong leadership and ability to collaborate with and lead teams effectively.
- Fluency in English and in German is mandatory.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.