Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Quality Management Officer to join our global team in Lisbon!
As part of the Acolad group Quality Management team, you will report directly to the Group Quality Manager. You will raise awareness and the profile of Quality Management and methodologies across the group by maintaining legacy controlled documentation, take part in building and deploying the Global Management System (GMS), support the business, and take part in the combined certification strategy accordingly with the group’s vision.
- First point of contact for all Global Quality Management topics.
- Plan, execute and monitor internal audits (remote and on-site).
- Support all external audits (preparation of the entities being externally audited and support during external audit).
- Participate in the continual improvement of processes and activities (KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting).
- Support in business process implementation and design regarding quality matters.
- Support the development and maintenance of all Group’s Policies ensuring the integration of all policies requirements with the GMS processes.
- Responsible for supporting the development of the global management review reports.