Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join our team!
This position manages and monitors events and performance from host-based security products associated with the company’s security controls. Candidates will possess strong technical analytical skills while providing accurate analysis of security-related problems. They have a well-rounded networking background and are responsible for performing extensive troubleshooting of user/business issues in the fast-paced SOC and CSIRT. This individual is incident focused and works to resolve security incidents in a timely manner. Investigating and responding to security threats escalated from the analysis group, and making change requests to the security configuration and policy of company devices. Candidates will be the subject matter expert on the team for vulnerability management, application whitelisting, hardening, scanning and monitoring as well as security metrics for all servers and network devices on the organizations network.
Provide technical support for an on call basis (Yet to be defined). This involves handling events arising from CSIRT to perform extensive troubleshooting, and coordinating resolution or restoration of primary responsible systems. IT Security Senior Analyst will have overall responsibility for configuration control architecture and software management tools, including but not limited to the knowledge, configuration, and deployment of application whitelisting software tools, and server configuration control software.
Duties will include the research, design, test and recommendation of security controls for the organization’s server, storage, cloud and network infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include the monitoring and metrics associated with security controls to ensure controls are tuned for peak effectiveness. Additionally, duties will require the evaluation, recommendation, and adjustment of work processes as necessary to correct adverse trends. Candidates must have extensive knowledge of industry accepted standards for system hardening and be able to tune systems to the extent practicable to prevent non-authorized personnel from accessing server, cloud and network infrastructure while ensuring full business functionality. Candidate will be required to work closely with operations teams to develop processes and security standards for the organizations virtual and physical server environments. Measure, identify, and remediate servers and network devices that do not meet security standards. Will be required to instill analysts to identify and address threats in a timely manner and to troubleshoot, resolve operational issues involving security controls. Organize the work aligned with support duties, internal initiatives and project demands. Abide to company Standards/Policies and procedures, being able to participate in Audit’s and costumer RFP’s providing required information.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Special consideration given to relevant industry certifications
- Minimum of 5 years server and network security experience in mid-sized to large it organizations, ideally willing to develop management skills.
- Must have experience with security-related technologies including logging and monitoring tools (SIEM), antivirus systems, host-based firewalls, host-based intrusion detection systems, Active Directory, application white listing and server configuration controls.
- Must have in depth, hands-on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems and Cloud based environments.
- Must understand security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and applications servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Experience or understanding of NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, and Cyber Kill Chain Frameworks.
- Experience analyzing new requirements and making security recommendations based on business objectives.
- Must have experience implementing and maintaining security controls and best practices.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate with other business functions.
- Must possess high documentation skills.