Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for an Artwork Project Manager to join our team. The position can be based anywhere in Europe, in Chennai (India), or USA (East Cost only). You’ll be in charge of the project management of the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables. Must be able to work European working hours.
- Interface with client on project kick-offs, status, reviews, and escalation of issues. Maintain good client relationships as representation of organization to the customer and collaborate with external cross-functional teams.
- Communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks to key stakeholders and management as needed.
- Proactively works to mitigate project risks and resolve issues. Escalate if schedule, budget, or quality of project deliverables are at risk.
- Interface with extended internal team for outsourced work, including translation, localization, desktop publishing, printing, etc.
- Prepare packaging and labelling materials for reviews and approvals. This includes project managing artwork projects, consolidating inputs, tracking changes, proofreading, verifying content and generating support documents.
- Ensure packaging and labelling projects meet defined specifications including regulatory, quality, printing, proprietary system requirements and operating procedures.
- Applying experience and subject matter knowledge to manage common and complex customer requirements and the delivery of services.
- Report status of activities to the key stakeholders and management, proactively alert leadership if the schedule of individual activities is at risk.
- Responsible for the final quality of the deliverables.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the team
- Ability to lead projects for both new artwork and sustaining launches.
- Managing capacity and delegating project work to assigned project coordinators.
- Coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefit package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on elections and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% Employee Contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefit package, Acolad also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.
Salary range will be ($55K-$65K) for US dependent upon candidates experience and physical location. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary. Salary in Canada will be negotiated per candidate's experience.