Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster Livewords and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
Our rapidly growing tech brand TextMaster specialises in online professional translation. With over 5,000 customers in 110 countries worldwide, from SMBs to large corporate clients, TextMaster is actively expanding (150% yearly growth) and has become the leading platform in Europe in less than 5 years.
TextMaster disrupts the traditional translation market ($30Bn worldwide) by offering two main benefits: professional translation services available online 24/7 and a network of thousands of highly qualified translators in 40 languages and fields of expertise.
To fuel this growth, we’re looking for an ambitious native German speaking Business Developer to join our team. You’ll join a fast growing company with enormous international potential and a young, energetic group that’s shaking up the translation and copywriting industries. With a generous commission structure and an exceptional company culture, TextMaster just might be the place you’ve always wanted to work at.
This role can be based REMOTELY anywhere in FRANCE.
You will work closely with our DACH Manager and focus on our main target markets: eCommerce, Travel, Fashion, Technology, Consumer Brands, Web players and Agencies. You will identify and convert potential prospects while building relationships with existing clients.
- Drive TextMaster’s revenue on the Italian markets by identifying and converting new leads
- Contact potential prospects by calls and email using the best sales automation tools on the market
- Educate prospects and develop relevant solutions using TextMaster’s services
- Attend industry events to build your network of prospects
- Manage existing client relationships and up-sell over time
- German native speaker
- Minimum 1-2 years confirmed sales & hunting experience
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Successful track record of negotiation and closing deals quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy culture
- Experience in selling services & software within eCommerce or tech markets is a plus
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- You are autonomous and dynamic, with a strong sales spirit and good interpersonal skills
- You are skilled at client negotiation and using a variety of sales tools. You can adapt to different audiences
- You do not take no for an answer and find creative solutions to get the sale
- You are a good listener and know how to win your prospect’s trust through intelligent and convincing recommendations
- You are more of a “hunter” than a “farmer”
- You work well in a team and have the ability and maturity to manage a sales team
- You are passionate about the startup landscape and new online ventures