Vendor Procurement Specialist - with German Experience
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Vendor Procurement Specialist to join our Language Services team.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be working on expanding our pool of external partners, answering to business needs in terms of services, profiles and language capacity needs.
Execute recruitment campaigns to support company growth and continuous development of Acolad Group’s vendor pool
Analysis of Acolad’s vendor purchasing scope and identification of optimization levers related to vendor costs (eg. Per country, per account, top earners,…)
Identifying levers for cost optimization in the pricing package of our vendors (eg. Volume rebates, standard price level,…)
Implementation of pricing standards for Acolad Group’s vendor pool (per target, per vertical, per service) through negotiation campaigns
Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
Please note that this is a full time contract position.
Vendor Procurement positions pay up to $15 USD/hour, based on experience.
These positions are fully remote at this time and require that you have reliable internet connection.
Please submit your applications in English.
- High School Diploma or University Degree in lieu of experience
- 1-3 years of experience in vendor or resource management and having project management skills is a plus.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilient in stressful situations
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of an additional language - preferably German or French is a plus
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
- Proficient speaker of the German language.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic international team!
- An opportunity to grow within the company! We review performance regularly and will work with you to reach your career goals.
- We offer 2 weeks (10 business days) of PTO after 6 months with the company.
- We pay in USD. The pay for this position is up to $15 USD/hour.
- At this time the hiring manager for this position is based in Europe/Italy. Please submit your applications in English.