Electrical Method Agent - Aeronautics
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
- Determines from Engineering data the most efficient method of producing parts and assemblies according to the required rate of production and manufacturing capabilities.
- Coordinates resources to achieve objectives.
- Actively participates in the Change Control Board.
- Approves new designs or drawing changes for producibility.
- Skilled in creating manufacturing sequences.
- Designs tooling for assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Implements Engineering modifications in collaboration with Production and Quality Assurance.
- Aeronautics (Avionics) College Degree required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in methods, processes, manufacturing, and tooling in the aircraft industry or related sectors.
- Fluency in both French and English (Functional level).
- Hybrid mode/remote.
- Access to annual vacation from day one of employment.
- 6 days of sick leave.
- 5 paid days off during the Christmas period.
- Group insurance benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.