Contract Resource Manager
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Resource Manager to join our team. As a Resource Manager, you will be working with the Program Manager to onboard new enterprise level accounts and will be responsible for the management of task-based linguistic resources (in-house and/or outsourced), creation and maintenance of resource pools to meet capacity and quality needs while maintaining a healthy profit margin on new enterprise level accounts.
- Responsible for the onboarding, training development and utilization of linguistic resources, and for monitoring the performance of in-house and outsourced linguists to new enterprise level accounts.
- Responsible for vendor recruitment requests.
- Create stable and flexible resource pools to meet capacity and quality needs for all clients in scope and monitor pool capacities.
- Drive linguistic analysis of CAPAs, execute or delegate RCA and conclude corrective actions related to linguistic performance improvement.
- Responsible for providing relevant reportsfor regular input on status of vendor pools, capacity, quality, and financial results (actual vs. standard costs).
Please note that this is a full time contract position.
Resource Manager positions pay up to $13 USD/hour, based on experience.
These positions are fully remote at this time and require that you have reliable internet connection.
Please submit your applications in English.
- High School Diploma or University Degree in lieu of experience
- 1-3 years of experience in resource management and having project management is a plus.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience with CAT Tools is required
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Resilient in stressful situations
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic international team!
- An opportunity to grow within the company! We review performance regularly and will work with you to reach your career goals.
- We offer 2 weeks (10 business days) of PTO after 6 months with the company.
- We pay in USD. The pay for this position is up to $13 USD/hour.
- At this time the hiring manager for this position is based in the US/Ireland. Please submit your applications in English.