Pre-Sales Engineer / Product Owner API
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external language experts.
Created by renowned serial entrepreneurs in 2011 as the first cohort of eFounders' start-up Studio, TextMaster is the first comprehensive professional translation solution and is experiencing strong growth in an ultra-competitive market.
With a network of expert translators, cutting-edge translation technologies, and a range of high-value-added services, TextMaster enables businesses to industrialize the localization of their content in over 150 language pairs and 100 areas of expertise.
TextMaster is available in SaaS, API, or through technological integrations with its partners. By combining its SaaS platform, advanced translation technologies, SEO expertise, APIs, and high-value-added service sales, TextMaster positions itself on both transactional and mid-business projects (€5 to €50K) and on the sale of complex, high-value-added solutions with significant potential (€200K to €2M), multi-stakeholder, and long-cycle (global tenders, solution deployment within market leaders, etc.).
Today, more than 10,000 companies trust TextMaster to support them in their international deployment, including global leaders such as Showroomprivé, LVMH, Maisons du Monde, Total, Evaneos, TripAdvisor, Petit Bateau, Club Med, OpenClassrooms, and La Redoute.
Their acquisition in 2018 by Acolad, one of the world's leaders in the industry, enables TextMaster to accelerate its commercial development in Europe, address increasingly complex translation challenges, and serve even larger clients.
Are you looking for a thrilling opportunity to work with an innovative and dynamic company? Look no further than TextMaster! We're currently seeking a talented Pre-Sales Engineer / API Product Owner to join our team in France and help us drive our growth forward.
As our Pre-Sales Engineer / API Product Owner, you'll be responsible for leading the charge in developing and managing API integrations with our clients and partners. You'll work closely with our CTO and development team to design and implement new connectors with technology partners. Additionally, you'll be providing expert technical guidance and support to our clients throughout the integration process.
Here are some of the exciting responsibilities you can expect as part of this role:
- Write comprehensive documentation for API integrations to provide clear instructions to clients and partners.
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver custom solutions that meet specific client needs.
- Work with the product management team to provide important customer and prospect information.
- Ensure alignment of solution design with customer business requirements by coordinating with the sales resources.
- Assist the sales team during product demonstrations to provide technical expertise and insights.
- Be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of our solutions based on customer needs and objectives.
- Provide clear and concise monthly/quarterly updates to internal and external stakeholders to keep everyone on the same page.
- Strong product sensitivity and interest in the web and digital world
- Bilingual French/English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Autonomous and proactive, with the ability to take initiative
- Enjoy interacting with clients and partners, and managing projects from start to finish
- Seeking a dynamic, fast-growing company with a human touch
- Competitive salary
- International environment with more than 10 nationalities among team members and clients/prospects
- Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere with a young and close-knit team
- Flexible working hours (RTT) and restaurant vouchers (Tickets restaurants)
- Flexible location