Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Read more: https://www.acolad.com/en/digital.html.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist. In this role you will be helping our customers drive conversions in their digital channels and improve their overall digital experiences. For this you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, development, and marketing, to optimize website experience. You will analyze data to identify areas for improvement, set optimization goals, develop and implement A/B and multivariate testing, and present your findings to your customer and the team.
Who are you? 🙋♀️
- Building better digital experiences is your passion.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in CRO.
- Strong understanding of CRO best practices and experience with various optimization tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Cloud is a plus
- You are a team player who likes to learn and share knowledge in one of our Acolad Digital Guilds.
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium.
- You speak Dutch and are fluent in English.
Wat bieden wij jou? 🎉
- 🖼️ You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- 📚Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- 📈 Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- 🏢 Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city center.
- 🏠 Work-life balance is key, so you are able to choose a hybrid way of working as well.
- 🧑🤝🧑 An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!