Acolad Digital is a leading provider of content-centered solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience. We are part of Acolad, an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. The group is present in 25 countries.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Senior UX Engineer to join our team.
As a Senior UX Engineer, you are passionate about design but also love to code! You possess a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition to detailed UX prototypes.
Your tasks, activities & responsibilities:
- Strategic thinking for (data-based) development of modular concepts (in the area of e-commerce).
- Translation into wireframes/prototypes.
- Communication of requirements/specifications of navigation and interaction concepts.
- Execution of tests to evaluate the concept.
- Actively consult with client with user-centric solutions, always keeping in mind the client's product and brand strategy and technical feasibility.
- Main contact for all concept-related topics/responsibility and co-design for internal processes in the area of UX.
- You outline the high-level technical solution, and you communicate with the client about the technical vision of the project.
- Your architecture is the blueprint and guideline for the implementation of the solution and you will make sure your team, the client, all stakeholders, are up to speed and on the same page.
- You are responsible for the "look and feel" and implementation of the "frontend" of our content management applications.
- You write frontend code that is efficient, modular, reusable, and testable.
- You share your knowledge of new developments in the front-end with your colleagues during our regular get-togethers.
- You convince clients and your backend-oriented colleagues that UX and accessibility are a priority.