Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Ubiqus, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
For decades, we’ve been committed to helping customers across key industries engage with their markets, increase revenue, and drive process efficiencies through cutting-edge content solutions and technology. To guarantee an exceptional and seamless service, the Acolad group has a presence in 25 countries across Europe, North America and Asia, maintaining a strong partnership with over 20,000 professional language, learning and authoring professionals.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to drive and implement a growth marketing strategy for the Acolad Group in the Nordics region.
To succeed in this role, you should be fluent in Finnish as a main interaction language in your region and have full professional English skills (spoken and written) to enable you to interact with international stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate is a growth-oriented marketer who will help us grow our language and learning services market share in the Nordic region by managing & developing all marketing promotion activities to generate demand in the market, enabling cross-selling of other Acolad services and to increase customer retention. You will join the global Acolad marketing team of over 30 in-house professionals, working closely with Finnish and Swedish sales teams, local stake holders in Nordics, as well as your colleagues in field marketing, demand generation and other marketing teams.
As part of Acolad’s marketing activities on the Finnish, Swedish and Danish markets, we need your expertise for:
- developing and implementing a marketing strategy to generate demand primarily for our language services (translation, localization, interpreting etc.) and secondarily for learning services (eLearning, language training) in the Nordic countries with the use of full-stack marketing channels (content, SEO, SEA, digital advertising, events, partnerships, direct marketing etc...)
- working closely with sales and account management teams to support new client acquisition, increase client retention and activation, and enabling the teams to cross-sell other Acolad services
- planning and managing the Nordics marketing budget and activities in all operating countries
- acting as the main marketing liaison to the Finland and Sweden based sales teams, collaborating with them to gather their inputs for new growth opportunities and using their insight to design efficient multichannel marketing actions to generate demand. You will communicate your efforts and enable sales success, continuing to build trust with the sales teams.
- tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- collaborating actively with local and international sales, project management, product development and IT teams.
This list of missions is not exhaustive and may change according to your profile, your motivation and your initiative. We always appreciate new ideas.
What we are looking for
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- You have experience in marketing within a B2B company. Experience in marketing professional services is considered a plus.
- You are results driven and you know what it takes to generate qualified leads for sales and enable these teams to generate new opportunities
- You have a "growth-mindset" and are not afraid to implement new actions and analyze them in a test and learn spirit
- You like versatility and have a good general knowledge of the different channels and techniques of marketing: inbound and content, SEO/SEA, marketing and CRM automation, events, partnerships, social media, emailing, and more
- You love words as much as numbers: creativity and analytical skills go hand in hand for you
- You are proactive, self-motivated, organized and efficient. You listen to the inputs and formulate the best way to proceed
- You can easily prioritize tasks and are able to manage unexpected events when needed
- You have very good speaking and writing skills in Finnish (native proficiency required) and have full professional English skills (spoken, and written). Swedish skills are considered a plus, but not required. As an international team, we always value other languages as well.
- You are a team player, but are not afraid to take the lead in your own market
- You like to work in an international team on international projects
Tools / system related appreciated skills: HubSpot or other marketing automation knowledge are considered a plus WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS knowledge is required Salesforce or other CRM expertise, especially reporting knowledge, are considered a plus
Large global marketing team of 30+ experienced professionals to support you in the Acolad group Office in Helsinki, possibility of working remotely A true team spirit and a common goal: customer satisfaction Remuneration according to profile and experience
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application (resume and cover letter) today!