Acolad is a dynamic and passionate leader in the global content space providing a full suite of content and language solutions, services and technology. With content at our core, we address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
For decades, we’ve been committed to helping customers across key industries engage with their markets, increase revenue, and drive process efficiencies through cutting-edge content solutions and technology. To guarantee an exceptional and seamless service, the Acolad group has a presence in 25 countries across Europe, North America and Asia, maintaining a strong partnership with over 20,000 professional language, learning and authoring professionals.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an English-speaking Field Marketing Manager to drive and implement a growth marketing strategy in the UK, Ireland and North America for the Acolad Group language services business.
Our ideal candidate is a growth-oriented marketer who will help us grow our language services market share in the UK, Ireland and North America by managing & developing all marketing promotion activities to generate demand, enabling cross-selling of other Acolad services to the market and to increase customer retention. You will join the global Acolad marketing team of over 30 in-house professionals, working closely with sales teams based in USA, UK and Ireland, as well as your colleagues in field marketing, demand generation and other marketing teams.
Our ideal candidate can be based in Ireland or the UK, but as a global team we flexible to hiring from other locations as well, such as France or Portugal.
As part of Acolad’s marketing activities for the Northern America, UK and Ireland markets, we need your expertise for:
- developing and implementing a marketing strategy to generate demand primarily for our language services (translation, localization, interpreting etc.) with the use of full-stack marketing channels (content, SEO, SEA, digital advertising, events, partnerships, direct marketing etc...)
- working closely with sales and account teams to support new client acquisition, increase client retention and activation, and enabling the teams to cross-sell other Acolad services
- planning and managing USA, UK and Ireland marketing budget and activities in key operating countries
- acting as the main marketing liaison to the USA, UK and Ireland based sales colleagues, collaborating with them to gather their inputs for new growth opportunities and using their insight to design efficient multichannel marketing actions to generate demand. You will communicate your efforts and enable sales success, continuing to build trust with the sales teams.
- tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- collaborating actively with sales, project management, product development and IT teams.
This list of missions is not exhaustive and may change according to your profile, your motivation and your initiative. We always appreciate new ideas.
What we are looking for
- You have 2-4 years of experience in marketing
- You have experience in marketing to the B2B sector. Knowledge of marketing professional services, or of manufacturing, technology, B2B services sectors can be helpful, but is not required.
- You have knowledge or experience of marketing to enterprise account clients with long sales cycles (6-24 months). Knowledge of marketing to clients who use RFPs/ or contractual purchasing process can be beneficial.
- You are results driven and you know what it takes to generate qualified leads for sales and enable the sales teams to generate new opportunities
- You have a "growth mindset" and are not afraid to implement new actions and analyze them in a test and learn spirit
- You like versatility and have a good general knowledge of the different channels and techniques of marketing: inbound and content, SEO/SEA, CRM and marketing automation, events, partnerships, social media, emailing, and more
- You love words as much as numbers: creativity and analytical skills go hand in hand for you
- You are self-starting, organized and efficient. You listen to the inputs and formulate the best way to proceed
- You can easily prioritize tasks and are able to manage unexpected events when needed
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English (native proficiency required). As an international team, we always value other languages as well.
- You are a team player, but are not afraid to take the lead in your own vertical
- You like to work in an international team on international projects
Tools / system related appreciated skills:
- HubSpot or other marketing automation knowledge is considered a plus
- WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS expertise is considered a plus
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, especially reporting knowledge, are considered a plus
What we bring to the table
- 🌎 Large global marketing team of 30+ experienced professionals to support you in the Acolad group
- 🙌 Offices in Dublin, London, Paris, Lisbon and over 40 other locations. For this role, we can discuss the best fitting location with candidates and / or remote working options.
- 🗺️ An international environment that can be found within the marketing team itself
- 🤝 A true team spirit and a common goal: customer satisfaction
- 💼 A competitive salary according to profile and experience.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application (resume and cover letter) today!