Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead Project Manager to join us in Krakow. Please note this role could also be located in Munich or Berlin.
About the role:
- The job holder is responsible for managing a team of Project Managers in charge of Service Delivery for a range of customers, organized either by industries and/or geographies to:
- Develop, implement and guarantee efficient service execution that meet our customers’ expectations (on time, on budget, on quality)
- Continuously improve quality by establishing and guaranteeing quality standards for project execution
- Increase efficiency of the project execution process
- Adapt project capacities and processes to customers’ or project requirements
- Enhance and develop employees’ level of training and professional knowledge by developing their competencies
- Overall strategic planning for Service Management
- Represent the department both internally and externally (with customers)
- Responsible for Service execution including compliance to deadlines, standards/methodology, budget and margin optimization, quality standards, status reporting.
- Responsible also for providing day-to-day training, proactive mentoring and coaching, and capacity management for a team of PM's.
- Responsible for customer order setup, quotes and scheduling (per defined thresholds, collaborating with Account Management for complex quotes and those requiring validation).
- Responsible for customer feedback, entry of CAPA's and completion of investigations.
- Owns collaboration with RM, linguists, technical leads on resourcing and query management.
- Customer and internal communication and status reporting.
- Collaborating with Account Management to define new processes and to strategize on process and tool optimization for a customer.
- Responsible for margin optimization, including both internal and external costs, working with RM as needed to support these efforts.
- Ensure linguistic material, such as TMs, glossaries, style guides, are consistently updated and delivered per SLA's.
- Participate in the pre-sales activities and prepare supporting documentation
- Participate in quality audits, recognize opportunities for improvement and implement the changes as needed