Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an IT Network Engineer to join the team!
- Ability to challenge the current architecture and move to a more modern, scalable one (cloud first, sd-wan, etc)
- Strong capacity to collaborate
- Responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organisation’s network
- Analyses network and recommends upgrades/changes
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring
- Network troubleshooting and faults analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Installation of network hardware and software
- Incident and change/request management
- Monitor and maintain services
- Consolidation and migration efforts
- Solution architecture