Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAMS IN THE ROLE OF INVOICING OFFICER AND START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
- Follow-up of outstanding amounts to be Invoiced (control of quotes, prices and billing information)
- Daily and monthly billing according to portfolio allocation
- Preparation, editing and sending of invoices and credits notes
- Tracking and updating billing data
- Coordination with sales teams and production team
- Retrieving PO number from customers
- Support to debt collectors (chargeback, assets, transmission of additional information for the proper understanding of the dispute)
- Handling incoming request for all billing-related matters
Das erwarten wir:
- You like to work with numbers and show great rigor in the execution of your tasks
- You are solution-oriented and flexible in your task
- You are able to collaborate in English writing and orally
- Team spirit minded
- Proficiency using MS 365 (Collaborative Suit, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An experience in invoicing would be a significant asset for the candidate
Das bieten wir:
- Monthly salary from 1000,00 EUR accompanied by other incentives (health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus)
- Friendly colleagues, team activities
- Training and personal development opportunities within a global organization
- Work in a stable company with over 30 years of experience and a steady position among the top 10 worldwide market leaders for language services
- Enjoy international work environment with colleagues from different countries in our A class office Place 11