Finance Trainee (IEFP Internship)
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster, and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Finance Trainee to join our team in Paço de Arcos, Oeiras!
The Finance Trainee will be responsible for providing assistance to all the Governance and Compliance processes for the Finance department, including external audits and tax requirements, for the Iberia region.
Please note that this is an IEFP Professional Internship. You must be eligible to apply.
- Dunning reports and collections.
- Invoice support between production and accounting shared service center.
- Support International tasks and group projects regarding international Tax/TP/Mergers.
- Proactive role on external financial audits.
- Support on projects for the SAP project management implementation.
- Monitoring of policies and internal processes of governance.
Das erwarten wir:
- A completed university degree in Management, Finance or Economy.
- Experience with Excel is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Autonomy, and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload.
- Be eligible for an IEFP Internship (mandatory).
Das bieten wir:
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Oeiras.
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- ✨ Vacation Days
- 🔀 Flexible Workplace: Hybrid work module and flexible work schedules. Additionally, we welcome applicants with Work-Student Status.
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities