Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Director for our Life Sciences Team, to manage the Midwest Territory.
Join our thriving team in the United States. This is a senior strategic enterprise sales position. As a BDD, you must have the mindset of a hunter, driving new business and sales.
Your positive attitude and consultative approach are key to establishing, managing, and maintaining excellent relationships with your assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenue, better margins, and long-term growth.
Territory is the Midwest. States included are Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota. The ideal candidate would be within this sales territory.
This position will be based outside of Colorado and New York City. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Partner with prospects and customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Report and act on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts and prospective accounts.
- Own and hit/exceed annual assigned sales targets for new business growth.
- Build and maintain pipeline to 3 x annual target and keep CRM and associated tools up to date.
Das bieten wir:
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
✨Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options.
✨Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
✨401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
✨Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
✨Nine paid holidays per year.