Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team!
Candidates must be based in the US.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for guaranteeing the efficient development and execution of service according to customer requirements and company standards.
- Manage and delegate day-to-day project tasks to assigned Project Managers/Coordinators and contribute to employee performance management.
- Manage capacity by identifying all required resources (number and competency) for the different workflow steps.
- Close collaboration with customers, account managers and translators/linguists. Responsible for overall service level and management of more complex customer orders or quotes
- Act as Customer Service Manager on assigned accounts, where applicable.
Das bieten wir:
Acolad offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Acolad also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.
Salary range for this position is $60K to $70K, dependent upon experience and physical location. This position is eligible for variable compensation in addition to the base salary.