Junior .NET Full-stack Developer
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Do you want to join a team that is working at the intersection of code and culture, where technology and global languages meet? If so, Acolad is the place for you.
Our DNA is in the global content lifecycle; our future is in global digital engagement. This means we are the experts in helping brands engage in global conversations with all their users in any language, at any time. All of this requires a cutting-edge production platform, and that is exactly what you will be working on.
You will be working to help users during their day-to-day tasks. You will work with passionate colleagues with a background in machine learning, big data, NLP, localization technology and business process management. Your stakeholders will span the globe, and your end customers will be some of the world's biggest brands.
Are you ready? Join us
- Participate in the creation of a global application as part of an international agile team,
- Working on a system that feeds 600 million translations per year into 200 target languages and distributed as tasks to tens of thousands of users,
- Working in a self-organized and highly accountable way to deliver working technology, not just assigned tasks from design to development to ensuring responsiveness and performance,
- Development of the front-end website design and architecture,
- Designing and implementing user interactions on web pages
- Working with .NET core and ReactJS,
- Delivering enterprise-wide software,
- Developing the back-end functionality of the website,
- Working alongside UX/UI experts on application design and usability,
- Collaborate with business analysts, testers, and peers to ensure delivery of a quality product,
- Design and develop services, APIs, and connectors in a heterogeneous application environment,
- Debug, bug fix and maintain software as part of a 3rd level support capability for the production system,
- Write unit tests, provide constructive feedback and guidance during peer testing,
- Work in an agile development environment (Scrum), contribute to daily meetings, task estimation and sprint planning,
- Write and update software documentation.
Das erwarten wir:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field,
- Knowledge in .net core, React JS, SQL, GIT,
- Good verbal communication skills and a good team player,
- Fluent English to collaborate within an international team.
Das bieten wir:
- 💼 Hybrid work
- ⚕️ Health insurance
- ➕ Company provident insurance
- 🍽️ Luncheon vouchers
- 🚇 Transportation allowance