Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for an IT Monitoring Analyst to join our team at Chennai Office, in Hybrid working model. You will have overall responsibility for configuration control architecture and software management tools, including but not limited to the knowledge, configuration, and deployment of application whitelisting software tools, and server configuration control software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Permanently checking the IT Monitoring Dashboard or similar tools for any alerts.
- Validating and troubleshooting alerts through the monitoring tools and identifying false alerts.
- Checking for potential incidents not showing on the Dashboard.
- Raising all incidents in the ticketing system.
- Liaising with HelpDesk and Operations Teams for minimum downtime and swift resolution of any incidents.
- Communicating incidents or incident related topics to other IT team members.
- Raising the alerts on the ticketing tool and liaising with Operations Teams for minimum downtime.
- Ensuring first level IT support for Amplexor’s users concerning Hardware and Software IT topics.
- Escalating to 2nd or 3rd level support if needed and following up ticket information with users.
- Always act with data security and protection in mind.
- Creating and updating documentation and processes.