Resource Manager (Dutch Speaker)
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Support operations throughout the resource supply chain, focusing on Quality, Capacity, and Costs. This involves actively expanding our vendor network to meet business demands, establishing and managing resource pools that align with capacity, quality, and cost efficiency requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for vendor partner relationship management, performance evaluation, action planning, as well as sourcing candidates from both internal databases and external resources as needed.
- Selection, onboarding, training & development of external resources
- Identification of external recruitment needs
- Performance management of vendor partners (agencies and freelancers)
- Definition of resource pools what meet capacity, budget and quality needs for all clients in scope, and monitor pool capacities in collaboration with PM
- Vendor performance management + related actions planning
- Reporting on RM KPIs (e.g. status of vendor pools, capacity, quality, actual vs. standard costs)
- Relationship management with the vendor pool working on the clients in scope
- Close collaboration with Project Management responsible, other RMs and Procurement team members in different vendor-related business needs
- Support of procurement initiatives driving cost efficiencies on the vendor pool in scope
Das erwarten wir:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience with CAT Tools is required
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Resilient in stressful situations
- Fluency in English and Dutch is mandatory
- Additional language skills, preferably French or German are a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in language services or in similar roles/businesses
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory or first level management role
Das bieten wir:
- Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance
- Transport allowance
- Seniority days
- Flexible Workplace
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Professional development and growth opportunities