Junior Accountant FRENCH speaking
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
JOIN US IN THE ROLE OF JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT AND START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
We are looking for a new colleague. You will provide daily bookkeeping for several subsidiaries and be a team member of Acolad group’s Accounting Shared Service Centre in Riga.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in accounting software S4HANA (SAP)
- Perform reconciliations and account clearings
- Track and monitor accounts payables
Das erwarten wir:
- Fluent in French and English
- Professional education and work experience in finance or accounting would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads
- Ability to learn quickly
Das bieten wir:
- Salary (monthly salary 1200,00 EUR) accompanied by other incentives (health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus)
- Friendly colleagues, team activities
- Trainings and personal development opportunities within a global organization
- Work in a stable, dynamic and international work environment (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)