Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to be part of our team in Oeiras, Portugal.
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst, you’ll be part of a worldwide team for a global company and the first point of contact for all ICT support queries coming from the whole company’s subsidiaries.
Based in Lisbon, you’ll be focused on your main subsidiaries in Portugal and you will also work for other subsidiaries worldwide.
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst you will be in charge of:
- Insuring first level IT support for the Acolad’s Users concerning Hardware and Software IT topics
- Deploys systems and software in Windows and Macintosh environment
- Using the ticketing system tool to support and assist in-house IT users
- Reporting to Users and Management and improving the helpdesk quality of service.
- Supporting users with software applications
- Supporting 1st level network and infrastructures
- Providing maintenance on computer hardware and system
- Training and supporting users on the use of desktop software and network resources
- Following-up escalation points
- Creating and updating documentation and processes
- Reporting to management and improving the helpdesk quality of service.
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst you will also need to:
- Be informed about technologies and systems aimed at business improvement
- Have permanently in mind data security and protection
- Participate in group and local IT projects.
Das bieten wir:
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- ⚕️ Health insurance
- ➕ Seniority days
- 🔀 Hybrid work - 3 days at the office.
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities
-Please send your CV in ENGLISH-