Human Resources Generalist
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists. At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Acolad is currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist be based in our team in Amstelveen.
About the role:
The job holder is in charge of managing all HR processes and administration in the country, supporting management on all HR topics by:
- Responsible for an accurate and up to date HR administration;
- Partnering with the (line) management in the governance of all HR related topics, supporting local managers and employees;
- Ensuring the timely execution of all HR processes and contributing to the development of HR global policies, processes and procedures, being responsible for their implementation in the respective country;
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the absenteeism according to Wet Verbetering Poortwachter;
- Ensuring proper execution of payroll (via ADP), HR related contract management and legal compliance at country level.
- Coaching the managers in the continuous development of their teams, fostering a culture of dialogue, feedback and collaboration;
- Partnering with the HR Manager Benelux on creating and improving current HR processes, policies, projects, etc.;
- Promoting a healthy, safe and pleasant workplace.
Das erwarten wir:
- Available for 20-28 hours a week;
- (Bachelor) degree in HR, Social Sciences, Business Administration or Law;
- Relevant experience in an HR generalist role in international companies;
- Solid knowledge of Dutch labour market and labour law;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Excellent communication and coaching skills;
- Good in Dutch and English language;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, ADP);
- Experienced with ADP payroll is a plus.