Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Training Administration Specialist to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
The Training Administration Specialist will be responsible for training administration (processing requests, scheduling, update records, certificates, cost effectiveness evaluation, statistics, and reports) for group-wide training and central functions; and provide support to other training administrators in terms of process improvements and LMS (Learning Management System).
- Single point of contact for all Central Functions and other Training Administrators.
- Accountable for group-wide and transversal topics catalog: creating, adding, and administrating Learning.
- Support the definition of training content and methodologies.
- Create Content (Training): researching topics; creating training material (presentations, videos.); revising existing content.
- Manage Onboarding Programs: assigning and scheduling Learnings; maintaining and updating curricula/training plans (liaising with Team Leaders/Managers to ensure).
- Support to HR: audit support; training effectiveness; surveys & reports; gap analysis; support/responsible for training initiatives (company-wide).
- Implement and follow up of new/updated processes, considering best practice methodologies and technologies in place.
- Provide end-user support on Learning Management System.
- Liaison with other departments when applicable.