Growth Outbound Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity! You are joining the European leader in the translation and multilingual content industry. A fast-growing French ETI, from 77th to 5th in the world in 5 years, operating in 25 countries, generating €300M in turnover and counting 200+ sales among its 2,500 employees.
You are the number 1 employee of a newly created team and are 100% in control of Acolad's Growth stack, which you will build from A to Z in good understanding with the Sales Ops and Outbound team. Everything is to be done.
Acolad covers all industries, caters to large accounts (> 1,000 employees up to the Fortune 500), and works on long and complex multi-million dollar sales cycles. We sell B2B SaaS as well as multiple services (translation, interpreting, digital content, DTP etc.).
The Growth Outbound Manager position has both a strategic and operational dimension since you deploy your recommendations in “hands-on” mode. In details:
- You coordinate your activities with the CRO, the Sales Ops teams and the regional Head of Sales to identify their needs and define a lead production schedule in line with the group's multiple personas.
- You use many tools (Phantom Buster, Dropcontact, ...) and databases allowing the identification and qualification of accounts and contacts.
- You ensure that key information about accounts and contacts is available in our CRM.
- You provide multilingual sales teams (200+ FTE) with regular batches of enriched and scored leads.
- You are involved in improving processes to improve the efficiency of the Outbound Operations team and reduce the duration of the sales cycle on the New Business side (e.g. identification of prospect accounts, automation of tasks, improvement of our CRM, and identification of tools that can be used).
- You actively participate in the recruitment of future members of the Growth Acolad team (Growth Managers, Growth Engineers, etc.)
Das erwarten wir:
- You have at least 2 to 3 years in a field related with Sales.
- You have already worked for sales teams > 50 people operating in several verticals and countries (EU – USA) and on tens of thousands of prospects.
- You know how to combine Growth techniques and business priorities.
- Your English is impeccable, and you know how to adapt your speech to your interlocutors (C-level, Managers, Sales leaders, Field contributors, Marketing etc.).
- Ideally, you have already worked with teams operating on Salesforce CRM
- You know how to offer hacks and solutions on issues such as:
o CRM Pre-Import Lead Scoring Models
o Automation of various business tasks-oriented sales & marketing
o Cascading enrichment (emails, telephone, third-party data etc.)
Das bieten wir:
For your contribution and performance in this role, we offer you the following benefits:
- The opportunity to take on a stimulating role, where you will make the difference!
- An attractive salary with corresponding side benefits.
- An amazing group of colleagues who make the most of every working day!
- Our main office is in Boulogne-Billancourt and offers all the facilities of a modern workplace.
- In order to guarantee real team cohesion, Acolad regularly organizes after works but also breakfasts.
- Table football, large terrace but also gym, everything is done to ensure that employees evolve in the best conditions!
- Acolad takes care of its teams: company mutual, participation and holiday bonuses, tickets.
Have we piqued your interest?