Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team. This role would be ideally based in our Headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt, France. However we can be open to other locations.
As a Solutions Architect (SA) within the Business Solutions team, you will be mainly responsible for leading the implementation projects of solutions requested by Acolad clients. You will ensure that the implementation is completed according to project specifications, within an established time frame and budget.
- The SA validates the language technology choices suggested to the client by Pre-Sales.
- The SA plans the implementation steps required to deliver the solution to the client.
- The SA turns the client’s requirements into specifications, to be followed during the implementation project.
- The SA coordinates the tasks of the various stakeholders involved in the implementation project.
- In agreement with the Head of Business Solutions, the SA may also participate in events, conferences, or seminars in order to keep his/her knowledge of language technology solutions up to date, and to maintain public relations with the important players in the localization sector.
- Provide input on the most suitable technology solution for the client.
- Schedule and run kick-off meetings with client and production teams.
- Together with the Solutions Engineer, assess the customer’s requirements to plan the setup tasks.
- Schedule and run meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft the Statement of Work document, a document specifying the scope, schedule and deliverables of the project.
- Keep the various stakeholders informed of the various stages of the implementation project.
- Timely inform Sales if costs of implementation exceed the originally estimated costs.
- Coordinate with Solutions Engineers the testing of the configured solution.
- Maintain documentation related to the implementation project.
- Introduce the solution to the client end-users.
- Define the launch date of the solution.
- Monitor the solution during a post-launch period.
- Organise retrospective sessions at the end of the implementation project.
- Provide solution-related support to client.
- Provide support to Pre-sales in RFIs and RFPs.
- Provide consultancy to pre-sales on Acolad solutions.
- Communicate with the product teams for feedback and escalation.
- Perform setup tasks when needed.
- Introduce the solution to Acolad production users.