Manager Acolad Academy
Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a Academy Manager to join our team in Amstelveen, the Netherlands!
We are looking for someone who is looking for challenge, someone who provides clear direction and contribution to achieving our ambitious goals.
The Manager Acolad Academy is responsible for the training programme for our interpreters and translators. Acolad carries out many interpreting assignments for government bodies, such as legal interviews but also medical interviews during e.g. a birth in hospital or an interpreter needed for an asylum application. Our sworn interpreters are required to obtain PE points (Pesonal Education) to remain sworn. Our Acolad Academy is accredited, which means that our training courses may be awarded PE points. The Manager Acolad Academy ensures a good and varied range of courses for our interpreters and also makes sure to keep our interpreters engaged and interested. Are ready for a challenge?
- Setting up and organising interpreter training courses that meet our customer needs.
- Devise marketing campaigns to attract and retain interpreters and translators via the Academy
- Develop a network of trainers who are- or will be affiliated to the Academy
- On the basis of market needs, come up with ideas for in-house training development and implement them
- Liaising with the Bureau Wbtv (Sworn Interpreters and Translators Act))
- Securing the working method according to the Quality Plan
- Activities via social media to promote the Academy
- Community management.
- Cooperation with external relevant (training parties).
- Supervising trainees during on-site training sessions.
- Coordinating registrations, evaluation forms and certificates.
- Setting up a platform for registrations and invoicing.
- Ensuring the quality requirements associated with the Academy's accreditation.
Das erwarten wir:
- Completed college education, preferably in a (HR) management direction.
- Experience in independently managing large projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Affinity with IT.
Das bieten wir:
You will join an ambitious team, where there is plenty of room for your own input and ideas. Your salary is in line with the market. Our office is centrally located in Amstelveen about 5 minutes' walk from Metrostation Oranjebaan and a large shopping centre (Stadshart) is just a stone's throw away.